We are delighted to have been working once again with award-winning London architecture firm, Amos Goldreich to install these sumptuously designed bathrooms in a prime Kensington location.
Our clients wanted the three bathroom spaces to be uniquely designed, yet in-keeping with one another.
Ocean Bathrooms supplied and installed the three spaces incorporating natural, warm tones with an earthy finish, offset by the modern matt black formed the desired look, with temperate materials to maintain the ambience of the wet rooms.
Using the finest travertine marble and coupling that with matte black components from Dornbracht and Geberit, a West-End haven was created.
Captured beautifully by esteemed photographer Ollie Hammick, (see below), Queen’s Gate Terrace optimises a selection from the following premium manufacturers:
Introducing our brand new specialist deep-cleaning service for bathrooms, shower rooms and wet rooms.
To both reduce the spread of Covid-19 and maintain quality bathroom installations and products, Ocean Bathrooms can now announce the introduction of a deep-cleaning service, which constitutes the following:
- Deep cleaning of all glass, silicone, grout and fixtures and fittings, from floor to ceiling.
- Removal of dirt and grime.
- Disinfect using EN1447 chemicals which kill envelope viruses such as Covid-19).
- CSCS Approved.
- As used by Barratt Homes UK-wide.
- Priced at £195 inc. VAT.
- Available to book at a minimum of one week in advance.
- Certificates given at completion
- “Builders Deep Clean” for commercial developments also available, POA, removing paint residues, excess filler and accumulated construction dust.
As of Monday the 12th of April, all Ocean Bathrooms Showrooms are open by appointment only.
Book your private appointment here at a showroom near you:
Enjoy your start to Spring!
With very best wishes,
The Ocean Bathrooms Team.