Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition of Sale
This contract is made between Ocean Bathrooms .com Ltd / Ocean Bathrooms London Ltd (the seller) and You the customer (the buyer).
All goods remain the property of Ocean Bathrooms until payment is received in full.
Supply & Installation Payment Terms & Conditions
- Full payment on placement of order for products
- 60% of Installation Deposit on placement of order for fitting date
- 35% 10 days before delivery
- 5% Balance of fitting works on satisfactory completion
- Where the project must wait for a bespoke screen to be made and installed the client can retain the cost of screen installation until this can occur
- Balance on completion of project to include any changes to scope
Delivery dates are quoted in good faith, but not guaranteed.
No liability is accepted for failure to deliver at or within the quoted time.
Deliveries are chargeable.
Where more than one delivery is required a charge may be made for each delivery.
You must notify us immediately after delivery or within 48 hours of any shortfalls or damage to the goods so that we can take remedial action to your satisfaction.
Upon delivery Risk passes from Ocean Bathrooms to You the customer.
We cannot be held liable for any damage by the customer or by any person not connected with Ocean Bathrooms.
All deliveries are made on the understanding that:
- Goods are paid for in full prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made to the front door or garage, we are not insured inside a customer’s premises.
- The goods become the responsibility of the customer when they have been delivered, and cease to be the responsibility of Ocean Bathrooms.
- Where we are obliged to provide an additional person to assist on deliveries, because of size or weight of the goods (tiles) it may be necessary to make an additional charge for delivery.
All collection of goods are made on the understanding that:
- When the customer collects goods from Ocean Bathrooms Risk passes at that point to the customer and Ocean Bathrooms accepts no responsibility for loss or damage thereafter.
- Collections are made between the hours of 9am -5pm Monday- Friday unless otherwise arranged
EX-DISPLAY ITEMS are on a ‘SOLD AS SEEN’ basis and may not be in the manufacturers’ original packaging or as new condition. Any goods sold with a known defect will have that defect made clear to the customer, and this will be clearly noted on the invoice.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide parking for the fitting team, either as off street parking, arranging permits with the local council, or covering costs of on street parking. Parking must be arranged prior to works commencing.
Items and tiles are all non-returnable unless agreed in writing and may be subjected to a restocking and carriage charge.
If goods are not picked up on time they may be subjected to a charge for storage in the warehouse.
(this applies to goods not fitted by one of our recommended fitters)
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your invoice should be retained as proof of purchase.